%% selectedPlan.display_title %%
$%% selectedVariant.price | formatPrice %%
$%% price | formatPrice %%
- Starts as snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the active Mauna Loa volcano
- Filters through thousands of feet of porous, volcanic rock
- Naturally alkaline pH of 7.6-8.2 packed with essential minerals and electrolytes
- Certified CarbonNeutral® from sip to source
- Made from 100% recycled material and 100% recyclable
- 1 liter purchased = 1 week of clean, safe water through Pump Aid
We noticed you're shopping from Hawaii. Unfortunately the following products are out of stock in Hawaii:
Iki 500mL 12 pack
Nui 1 Liter 6 pack
Pahu Nunui Bag-In-Box
Please close this message and select a new product, unless you're shipping to another state. To be put on a waitlist, contact customerservice@waiakeasprings.
Check Out Our Other Sizes
"WAIĀKEA water is everything you could want from a bottled water company. Environmentally safe, ethically conscious and of course healthy!"
"The water is great and I would definitely recommend it to anybody. Whether it is buying a subscription or even purchasing it at a local WAWA."
This water isn't just your ordinary water. You ever take a deep breathe of fresh air and feel relieved and feel so great. That's what this water is. Ever sip is a breathe of fresh air!